0844 682 0844

    Mon - Sat

(8am - 11pm)

Member Login
Already have an account?
Register Online today

Why do I need to take the Health and Safety Test?



Every person wishing to work on a construction site in the UK needs to have a CSCS card. To get your CSCS card you need to pass the Health and Safety test so you can gain access to a construction site and obtain your CSCS card. This allows you to get a job.


Apply for a CSCS Card...
Get CSCS revision material...
Copyright 2011 © CSCS Direct
Contact Us | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy